DARK HORSE FLIGHTLINE - SH
The new Dark Horse Flightline is handcrafted by our master bat maker in the Uk and is available in limited edition, grade 1 and grade 2 English Willow. With a low sweet spot and a concave profile with a high spine running through to the toe, this is the ideal profile for the front foot players or someone who plays on low and slow wickets. Only 10 available in limited edition English Willow.
- Profile: Concave profile with a high spine running through to the toe. Traditional shaped toe
- Weight: 2lb 8oz - 2lb 13oz
- Pressing: Triple pressed like all our bats providing optimum performance and durability and no need for knocking in
- Sweet Spot: Low sweet spot which is ideal for the front foot stroke player
- Handle: Quality handmade-semi oval 12 piece handle giving strength, power and twist reduction
- Edges: Despite a high spine, edges are around 35mm-38mm
- Face: Semi round bat face
- Toe: Resin toe guard
- Fibre glass protection face can be added free of charge. Please let us know if you'd like the done
- Full length blade with a short handle
- ONLY 10 AVAILABLE IN LIMITED EDITION ENGLISH WILLOW
Get in touch for any additional information about our bats at email@example.com or through any of our social media channels. We'll be more than happy to help.