DARK HORSE STRADIVARIUS - SH
The new Dark Horse Stradivarius is handcrafted by our master bat maker in the Uk and is available in limited edition, grade 1 and grade 2 English Willow. A slightly concave profile with a mid to low sweet spot is the ideal bat for all round stroke player. Massive edges whilst also maintaining a serious light pickup, these won't last long. Used by current Hampshire CC batsman Aneurin Donald. ONLY 15 LIMITED EDITION ENGLISH WILLOW BATS IN STOCK!
- Profile: Slightly concave profile, which allows for a light pick up whilst also maintaining a serious wide sweet spot. Finished with a duckbill and square toe
- Weight: 2lb 9oz - 2lb 12oz
- Pressing: Triple pressed like all our bats providing optimum performance and durability and no need for knocking in
- Sweet Spot: Mid to low sweet spot which is ideal for the all round stroke player
- Handle: Quality handmade-semi oval 12 piece handle giving strength, power and twist reduction
- Edges: This is our biggest model in this years range, with edges around the 38mm-40mm mark
- Face: Flat bat face to provide seriously big edges
- Toe: Rubber toe guard fitted
- Fibre glass protection face can be added free of charge. Please let us know if you'd like the done
- Full length blade with a short handle
- ONLY 15 LIMITED EDITION ENGLISH WILLOW BATS IN STOCK!
Get in touch for any additional information about our bats at firstname.lastname@example.org or through any of our social media channels. We'll be more than happy to help.