WARRANTY AND POLICIES
CHANGE OF MIND RETURN:
Dark Horse Cricket will exchange or provide store credit for any items that are returned in a sellable condition 30 days of purchase date.
CRICKET BAT RETURN & THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Added protection such as extra tec and fibre glass is highly recommended and will enhance longevity.
- Surface cracks may be a sign of insufficient knocking in/improper preparation or soft willow.
- The lifespan of a cricket bat depends on the amount of use and care taken.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
Dark Horse Cricket have the right to withdraw the Warranty service if our experts deem that the cricket bat is damaged due to the lack of adherence to our bat preparation guidelines;
- Use of poor quality balls (composite or non-leather balls as well as bowling machine balls)
- Deliberate damage
- Damaged due to moisture
- Poor storage conditions
- Yorker damage
- Excessive bat damage
Note. It will take 10-14 days to firstly access and then repair the particular defect. Valid warranty manufacturing and material defects will be repaired free of charge. We will not carry out any chargeable work without your consent.
BAT WARRANTY PROCESS:
Dark Horse Cricket needs to inspect your bat to arrange the correct course of action when a warranty claim is made. Depending on the damage a course of action may include; handle replacement, repair, refund or store credit.
BAT PREPARATION & CARE
Its advised that you follow our bat preparation & care guidelines to reduce the risk of damage and maximise the life of your Dark Horse cricket bat.
- Oiling; in our opinion a single light coat of raw linseed oil to the exposed willow is good practice.
- Knocking In; this helps condition the fibres in the face of the bat and prepare it for the impact of new, hard cricket balls.
- Bat faces; extra tec or a fibre glass face will enhance the longevity of your bat.
- All Dark Horse cricket bats come with a toe guard fitted as standard.
WARRANTY ON OTHER ITEMS:
All protective equipment will have a warranty period of 12 months. Please note that the warranty period commences on the date of purchase.
For any concerns or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.